Tom Wood is offering a full-time position for an Art Director to join the Marketing department at the head office in Oslo.
The Art Director is responsible for conceptualizing the vision of the brand’s Creative Director and to deliver high-performing, on-brand, creative assets across all internal and external vehicles to include, but are not limited to: brand campaigns, product launches, social media content, communications content, moving image, seasonal graphics, packaging, special projects and e-tail. The Art Director will work closely with the Creative Director and Marketing Manager on the artistic direction and production of all content and an understanding and appreciation of digital content is required. The successful candidate is hands-on with an intellectual curiosity to explore the future of graphic design within fashion in a forever changing international environment. This is a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative role with strong opportunities for growth within the organization. The position reports directly to the Creative Director.
- Propose innovative, creative graphic design elements that elevate the TOMWOOD brand; ensuring all visual assets are consistent, compelling, and reflect the creative direction of the brand.
- Design, develop and manage all brand collateral in both print and digital including but not limited to lookbooks, logos, newsletters, banners, invitations, packaging, window vinyls, seasonal graphics and presentations.
- Design visual elements for the website and conceptualize new ideas – landing pages, new layouts and functionality, site enhancements, etc to enhance the customer experience
-Partner with the Creative Director and Marketing Manager to support with ideas and the artistic direction of all content including: still imagery, video, SoMe assets and more.
- Assist and coordinate photo shoots and content shoots.
- Identify external collaborators that will expand and enhance our social media presence
- Image retouch: color correction, product and on-model retouch
- Support internal projects and ensure that the creative output and content is in line with each projects objective and maintain consistency across all the brands touch points
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure project deliverables meet deadlines, release dates and manage budgets
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related area
- Minimum 3-5 year’s relevant work experience
- A strong portfolio that highlights your design abilities
- Solid experience in digital driven businesses, with a high level of
digital creative output
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Adobe Premiere After Effects
- Experience working on photoshoots – art directing, producing and concepting
- Strong eye and demonstrate knowledge of art, design, culture and fashion
- A strong understanding of luxury brand building in general and of the TOM WOOD brand in particular.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple team members and align ideas. Fluency in English is required
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to use initiative
- Be able to multi task with strong planning and organizational skills
**Must be able to present portfolio of recent design work**
All applicants are requested to send their resume and application no later than 10.11.2019 to [email protected]