The Norwegian brand Tom Wood is well known for world leading jewellery design and distinctive ready-to-wear and lifestyle collections. With a conscious approach towards choice of material and innovation, Tom Wood is to be found in the finest high end and luxury retailers globally.
The company is going through an exciting growth plan opening a number of new opportunities for the right candidates.
Tom Wood is looking for a commercially driven Marketing Manager who is passionate about fashion, culture, art and storytelling across all customer touchpoints. You breathe digital, have exceptional oral and written communication skills, and able to develop engaging brand projects on and offline. This role reports directly to our Creative Director.
– Develop and implement global marketing strategy with associated activation plans, to build and retain brand position and awareness, in line with budget, resources and timeline.
– Manage key partnerships and execute international projects to the highest standard, working alongside internal teams and external agencies/partners/vendors to ensure that our brand is represented in line with our core principles.
– Work with Creative Director and marketing team to reflect the core brand DNA across all customer touch points and market localizations – overseeing content strategy for all uses incl. social media, editorial, website, e-commerce, newsletters, display, affiliate, special projects.
– Manage and create editorial and social content and assets to support brand marketing, social media, CRM, e-commerce and PR teams.
– Be at the forefront, propose and create fresh opportunities, unique content, brand partnerships, collaborations and messaging that achieves cut-through attention and effect in a crowded market.
– Support the retail team with ideas, relationships and project management of events and initiatives to drive traffic to retail stores.
Manage briefs and work closely with our creative partners to create engaging assets to support campaigns across all relevant brand platforms.
– Support e-commerce team to plan and maintain newsletters and website content rotation, and be aligned with product development and sales departments to stay updated on new products and features.
– Support the retail teams with ideas, relationships and project management of events and initiatives to drive traffic to retail stores.
– Support the wholesale team and their client marketing initiatives promoting our brand.
– Set and implement advertising campaigns/paid partnerships to align with marketing strategies and maintain brand consistency for marketing promotion, both online and offline.
– Oversee daily, weekly and monthly content and report on a monthly basis to the management team.
– Be a brand ambassador on and offline – building relationships with customers, prospective customers and industry professionals.
– Discovering newness and staying up-to-date with digital technology and trends.
The Ideal Candidate
– Is passionate about marketing, digital and fashion
– Has proven 3-5 years experience in marketing position or key account position in agency
– Has sensibility towards high end fashion and luxury sector.
– Ability to analyze, identify and track relevant data and insight.
– Organized and driven with meticulous attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills – written and oral
– Strong understanding of marketing channels
– Attention to details and ability to multitask
– Ability to work independently and across a team
– An understanding of the online interactive experience.
– Experience working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities.
– Solutions focused approach
The following skills will be valued:
BA degree in Marketing or relevant field, or way beyond normal streetsmart experience.
Relevant experience and proven marketing strategy including implementation success.
– A competitive salary.
– An International team of employees.
– A nice and highly professional working environment with inspiring colleagues.
– A lot of growth opportunities within the company for the right candidate.
The position is full time and is based at Tom Wood’s HQ in downtown Oslo, Norway.
Send your application incl. CV to [email protected] within 22.06.2021.
We may perform background checks for this position.