Production & Development intern
Tom Wood is looking for a Production & Development intern to join our Ready To Wear team! We are a business committed to fair trade, ethical labor practices, and the highest environmental standards.
About us: Tom Wood is an Oslo-based fashion brand known for world-leading jewellery design and functional ready-to-wear collections. With a conscious approach towards choice of material and innovation we aim to present our customers with high quality products with a trademark Tom Wood character and distinctiveness. Our products can be found in the finest luxury retailers across the globe, such as KITH in NYC, Boon the Shop in Seoul, Tomorrowland in Tokyo and various Dover Street Market locations.
2021 was a milestone year for us, both opening the doors to our flagship store in Øvre Slottsgate 8., as well as moving into our brand new headquarters in Grünerløkka. Between the two, we have a total of 31 employees in the company.
Be part of the process:
- You will be the main assistant to the head of production, helping out with all daily tasks
- Support the team with all logistical tasks
- Organise archives and ensure a tidy working environment in the design department at all times
- Follow the process of development from sales-sample to production
- Assist the sourcing manager with organisational tasks
- Attend and participate development and production fittings
- Assist the RTW team with photoshoots, showroom and fitting preparations
- Pantone and color pulling
- Date entry into product management system
Required skills for the position:
- Team player who will enthusiastically support the production and development team
- Natural organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong skills in indesign, google sheets & excel is needed
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English and Norwegian.
- Experience in any production/development-role is a plus
Please send your CV and recommendation letters to [email protected]
Last day of submission is 17th of September.