Category & Operations Coordinator
Tom Wood was founded in 2013 by Mona Jensen when she launched her first jewellery collection based on a modern interpretation of historical signet rings. The jewellery collection was then followed by a ready-to-wear collection in 2016, and in 2018 denim became an important part of the product line.
Always focusing on the purity of materials and minimal design, Tom Wood is to be found at over 300 of the leading retailers world wide, such as Selfridges and Dover Street Market in London, KITH, Saks and Bodega in the US, Boon the Shop and Space Mue in Seoul, as well as Mr. Porter, Browns, End., Matches, MyTheresa and Ssense online. In Japan Tom Wood works together with high end department stores such as Isetan and Hankyu, as well as independent retailers and concept stores like Dover Street Market and United Arrows & Sons.
The company is going through an exciting growth plan opening a number of new opportunities for the right candidates.
Tom Wood is seeking a Category & Operations Coordinator to join our Jewellery team for a full time position. You will take part in all aspects of production and support within the jewellery department, and learn from colleagues with great passion and international experience. The position reports directly to the Category & Product Manager.
Key responsibilities for the position
- Contribute to securing product data and images are at all times correct and updated in the internal ERP system.
- Contribute with deliveries of bulk orders, including quality control.
- Handling claims and returns.
- Responsible for claims and dialogue with Wholesale customers, in dialogue with Sales Team.
- Assisting with handling invoices and order control, securing the correct cost prices and quantities according to purchasing orders.
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheet
- Hands on can-do attitude and great energy
- Prepared to complete a variety of tasks
- Highly organized, able to work independently and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
What we are looking for
- An ambitious and talented person who is hungry to learn and take part in our ambitious growth strategy
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- One that creates efficient, smart and good processes in the development process from idea to finished product
What we can offer on our side
- A challenging position in an innovative and ambitious company in strong growth
- A stimulating environment, with incredibly talented colleagues
- A place where we share knowledge and experiences, and work purposefully together across functions