Digital Media Manager
Tom Wood was founded in 2013 by Mona Jensen when she launched her first jewellery collection based on a modern interpretation of historical signet rings. Since then the brand has developed into being one of the strongest, innovative and sought after jewellery brand in the world.
Always focusing on the purity of materials and minimal design, Tom Wood is to be found at over 300 of the leading retailers world wide, such as Selfridges and Dover Street Market in London, KITH, Saks and Bodega in the US, Boon the Shop and Space Mue in Seoul, as well as Mr. Porter, Browns, End., Matches, MyTheresa and Ssense online. In Japan Tom Wood works with high end department stores such as Isetan and Hankyu, as well as concept stores like Dover Street Market and United Arrows & Sons.
The company is going through an exciting growth plan that is followed by some great opportunities, and we are therefore welcoming the right talents onboard to join us for the next chapter of our journey.
We are looking for a specialist in all digital disciplines to develop our visibility across all platforms.
The position will require knowledge of relevant publication- and analytic tools and be responsible of tracking results from all digital activities.
You will be working alongside with the Marketing and PR team with delivering top preforming communication and creative concepts aligned with Tom Wood marketing and communication strategy and activity plan.
To act as the face and voice of our brand online you should have great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
You need to be structured, self driven and creative. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills in English and need a visual eye.
To be able to represent the brand in best possible way we are looking for talents who is passionate about communication, social media, fashion, art and global trends.
Key responsibilities for the position
- Manage all communication in social and digital media
- Implement digital content aligned with brand communication, campaigns and other marketing activities
- Develop, execute and maintain a relevant publishing plan across all media on a seasonal basis
- Work with creative ideas to develop engaging communication, campaigns and projects aligned with the marketing strategy across all relevant platforms
- Maintain the consistency in tone-of-voice and visual brand identity at all brand platforms profiles
- Analyse and report bi-weekly on traffic and relevant results from all digital channels.
- Stay up-to-date on trends within digital technology
- Be a brand ambassador online and offline
- Minimum three years of experience working with digital strategy and communication in social media
- Proficient in digital tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and relevant Adobe tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Hands on can-do attitude, gets motivated of problem-solving and exceptional work ethic
- Highly organized, able to work independently and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
What we are looking for
- Have proven experience in marketing and social media, with at least tree years of relevant experience
- Have a strong understanding and connection to the contemporary art, music and fashion scene
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and within a team
What we can offer on our side
- A challenging position in an innovative and ambitious company in strong growth
- A stimulating environment, with incredibly talented colleagues that loves to have fun at work
- A place where we share knowledge and experiences, and work purposefully together across functions