Tom Wood was founded in 2013 by Mona Jensen when she launched her first jewellery collection based on a modern interpretation of historical signet rings. Since then the brand has developed into being one of the strongest, innovative and sought after jewellery brands in the world.
Always focusing on the purity of materials and minimal design, Tom Wood is to be found at over 300 of the leading retailers world wide, such as Selfridges and Dover Street Market in London, KITH, Saks and Bodega in the US, Boon the Shop and Space Mue in Seoul, as well as Mr. Porter, Browns, End., Matches, MyTheresa and Ssense online. In Japan Tom Wood works with high end department stores such as Isetan and Hankyu, as well as concept stores like Dover Street Market and United Arrows & Sons.The company is going through an exciting growth plan that is followed by some great opportunities, and we are therefore welcoming the right talents onboard to join us for the next chapter of our journey.
We are looking for an organized, ambitious and outgoing Sales Associate for a part time position in our Flagship store in Øvre Slottsgate 8 in Oslo, Norway. You are sales-driven, motivated to reach KPIs and have a commitment to excellent service. Visual merchandising skills as well as a third language (outside of Norwegian and English) would be considered an advantage. You will be working alongside the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and the other team members, and will act as the face and voice of Tom Wood when meeting customers at a daily basis. To be able to represent the brand in best possible way we are looking for talents who is passionate about communication, social media, fashion, art and global trends.
Key responsibilities for the position
- Store opening and closing according to guidelines
- Meet, greet and service all customers with great energy and enthusiasm
- Maintain outstanding store condition after the given standards within the company
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Build relations with customers to gain long term client-store relationship
- Handling customer complaints, claims and returns
- Share the story about the brand and all Tom Wood products with customers
- Understand current product portfolio and partake in Staff Trainings and other brand organized activities
- Be aware of daily sales targets
- Ensure that all procedures and policies are understood
- Carry out all your work according to all above mentioned standards
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within fashion, with face-to-face customer contact
- Ability to adapt to changes and work in a high pace, high demanding environment
- You are motivated by working in team, but you also function independently
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Precise, organized and structured
- Ability to multi-task and to be flexible
- Passionate about fashion
What we can offer on our side
- A challenging position in an innovative and ambitious company
- A stimulating environment, with incredibly talented colleagues that loves to have fun at work
- A place where we share knowledge and experiences, and work purposefully together across functions
Send your application including CV to [email protected]tomwoodproject.com within 15.05.22022.