The Norwegian brand Tom Wood is well known for world leading jewellery design and distinctive ready-to-wear and lifestyle collections. With a conscious approach towards choice of material and innovation, Tom Wood is to be found in the finest high end and luxury retailers globally.
The company is going through an exciting growth plan opening a number of new opportunities for the right candidates.
Tom Wood is looking for a talented E-Commerce Assistant to manage the day-to-day operations of our rapidly growing e-commerce business. You will work closely with the rest of the e-commerce team and the position sits in a department of crucial importance to the business. The right candidate will get the opportunity to develop skills within different aspects of the e-commerce and fashion and jewellery industries. The position reports directly to our Chief Technical Officer.
– Day-to-day management of our e-commerce, web operations and online customer experience.
– E-commerce product catalogue management, including creating and updating descriptions, pricing, photography, uploading and testing.
– Web content publishing and updating.
– Customer service inquiries using Zendesk.
– Responsible for all online orders, returns including pick and pack.
– Contribute to monitor and analyse results, and suggest improvements and new solutions to improve web traffic and sales, working closely with the E-Commerce Manager.
– Contribute to further development of all our online channels, newsletters, web content and customer service solutions.
– Collaborate in the best possible way with the entire Tom Wood team, and especially with our E-Commerce Manager, COO, CTO and Logistic Manager.
The Ideal Candidate
– Passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences.
– Understand e-commerce best practices, website metrics, data analysis and reporting tools.
– Results-driven with strong relationship-building skills.
– Ability to simultaneously prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
– Excellent communicator with ability to build strong cross-functional team relationships.
– Fluent in English, both written and oral.
– Attention to details and ability to multitask.
– Sense of aestetics and design.
– Team player.
The following skills will be valued:
– Experience from a similar position.
– Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Ad Manager.
– Knowledge and understanding of WordPress CMS.
– Knowledge and understanding of Zendesk or similar.
– Knowledge and skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
– A competitive salary.
– An international team of employees.
– A good working environment with inspiring colleagues.
– A lot of growth opportunities within the company for the right candidate.
The position is full-time and based at Tom Wood’s HQ in Oslo, Norway.
Interested in working with us?
Please send your application and CV to [email protected] before 01.06.2021.
We may perform background checks for this position.