The Norwegian brand Tom Wood is well known for world leading jewellery design and distinctive ready-to-wear and lifestyle collections. With a conscious approach towards choice of material and innovation, Tom Wood is to be found in the finest high end and luxury retailers globally.
The company is going through an exciting growth plan opening a number of new opportunities for the right candidates.
Tom Wood is looking for a passionate E-Commerce Manager to lead the day-to-day operation of our rapidly growing e-commerce business. This role requires a person with a very hands-on approach, and someone who is a quick learner and wants to grow a department of crucial importance to our business. The role reports directly to the Chief Technical Officer.
- Operate and develop our e-commerce and web operations on a day-to-day basis, and in line with key strategic priorities.
- Secure that our web is optimised as a landing destination for all paid-for, social media and newsletter activities.
- Responsible for ongoing website refreshes.
- Work with the E-comm team to plan all web content and e-commerce activities that supports the global strategy, seasonal activities and key strategic priorities.
- Responsible for management and analysis of key business metrics: site traffic, conversion analysis, customer behaviour and engagement metrics across different marketing channels.
- Manage all creative e-commerce related initiatives and ensure deliverables are on-time, within budget and holds a high international standard.
- Accountable for e-commerce site walks and reviews, and for day-to-day site maintenance with support from the E-Commerce Assistant.
- Create and optimise product collections that meet our online customer expectations and needs.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams on 360 traffic-driving campaigns, and have an always-on presence to support all layers of the conversion tunnel.
- Develop the brand’s omni-channel experience with CRM and marketing automation.
The Ideal Candidate
- Successfully professional in a manager position within the e-commerce industry.
- Experienced with e-commerce platforms and back-office systems.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Understand e-commerce best practices, website metrics, data analysis and reporting tools.
- Results-driven with strong relationship-building skills.
- Ability to simultaneously prioritise and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent communicator with ability to build strong cross-functional team relationships.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Team player.
- The following skills will be valued:
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role with proven experience in an e-commerce environment, preferably from a fashion or lifestyle brand.
- Proven successful experience with creating and executing an e-commerce business strategy
- Skilled in areas of planning, analysis, complex problem solving and with excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Wordpress CMS and social media platforms.
- A competitive salary.
- An International team of employees.
- A nice working environment with inspiring colleagues.
- Growth opportunities within the company for the right candidate.
The position is full-time and based at Tom Wood’s HQ in Oslo, Norway.
Interested in working with us?
Please send your application and CV with references to: [email protected] before 22.01.2021.
We may perform background checks for this position.