E-Commerce Operations Manager
Tom Wood was founded in 2013 by Mona Jensen when she launched her first jewellery collection based on a modern interpretation of historical signet rings. Since then the brand has developed into being one of the strongest, innovative and sought after jewellery brand in the world.
Always focusing on the purity of materials and minimal design, Tom Wood is to be found at over 300 of the leading retailers world wide, such as Selfridges and Dover Street Market in London, KITH, Saks and Bodega in the US, Boon the Shop and Space Mue in Seoul, as well as Mr. Porter, Browns, End., Matches, MyTheresa and Ssense online. In Japan Tom Wood works with high end department stores such as Isetan and Hankyu, as well as concept stores like Dover Street Market and United Arrows & Sons.
The company is going through an exciting growth plan that is followed by some great opportunities, and we are therefore welcoming the right talents onboard to join us for the next chapter of our journey.
We are looking for a talented E-Commerce Operations Manager to help manage our rapidly growing e-commerce business, in addition to handling our performance marketing initiatives.. You will work closely with the full e-commerce- and marketing team, two departments of crucial importance to the business. The right candidate will get the opportunity to develop skills within different aspects of the e-commerce and marketing business, with topics specialized towards the fashion industry. The position reports directly to our Head of E-Commerce.
Key Responsibilities for the position
- Monitor and analyze results, and suggest improvements and new solutions to improve web traffic and sales, working closely with Head of E-Commerce.
- Paid marketing primarily through Instagram, Facebook, and Google Ads, as well as other social platforms relevant to any markets we operate in.
- E-commerce product catalog management, including creating and updating descriptions, pricing, photography, uploading and testing.
- Contribute to further development of all our online channels, advertising, newsletters, web content and customer service solutions.
- Collaborate in the best possible way with the entire Tom Wood team, and especially with our Head of E-Commerce, Marketing Manager,and CTO.
The Ideal Candidate
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Understand e-commerce best practices, website metrics, data analysis and reporting tools.
- Experience with performance marketing, analysis and reporting.
- Results-driven with strong relationship-building skills.
- Ability to simultaneously prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent communicator with ability to build strong cross-functional team relationships.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Attention to details and ability to multitask.
- Team player.
What we are looking for
- Experience from a similar position, 3- 5 years.
- Experience with Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge and understanding of E- Commerce platforms and content management systems.
What we can offer on our side
- A competitive salary.
- A challenging position in an innovative and ambitious company in strong growth
- A good working environment with inspiring colleagues.
- A lot of growth opportunities within the company for the right candidate.
Interested in working with us?
The position is full-time and based at Tom Wood’s HQ in Oslo, Norway. Please send your application and CV to [email protected] before 15.06.2021.
We may perform background checks for this position.