Tom Wood was founded in 2013 by Mona Jensen when she launched her first jewellery collection based on a modern interpretation of historical signet rings. Since then the brand has developed into being one of the strongest, most innovative and sought after jewellery brands in the world.
Always focusing on the purity of materials and minimal design, Tom Wood is to be found at over 300 of the leading retailers worldwide, such as Selfridges and Dover Street Market in London, KITH, Saks and Bodega in the US, Boon the Shop and Space Mue in Seoul, as well as Mr Porter, Browns, End., Matches, MyTheresa and Ssense online. In Japan, Tom Wood works with high-end department stores such as Isetan and Hankyu and concept stores like Dover Street Market and United Arrows & Sons.
The company is going through an exciting growth plan that is followed by some great opportunities, and we are therefore welcoming the right talents on board to join us for the next chapter of our journey.
We are looking for an organized, ambitious and efficient Project Manager for a position in the Marketing team at our HQ. You enjoy being a strategic person in a creative environment and to deliver on high execution. You are a self-driven and remarkable multi-tasker at high speed and have a track record of always making the team deliver in time. If you are passionate about fashion and design this would be considered an advantage. You will be working alongside our Creative Director, Marketing Manager, the marketing team and also other colleges across functions.
Key responsibilities for the position
- Project management lead on all marketing and PR activities
- Responsible for organizing, prioritizing, traffic and all tasks in the department
- Prepare and develop project plans according to the marketing strategy and plan
- Secure budget for marketing and PR activities
- Managing creative delivery from the team within deadlines, budget and level of ambition
- Secure that all marketing assets are delivered on brand strategy and according to brief
- Responsible for facilitating debriefs after finished projects and activities
- Report to Marketing Manager on status, capacity, progress and activity in the team
- Education in Marketing Communication or Project Management (Bachelor/Master)
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferable 4-6 years of expertise
- Experience in working with an international brand and/or in the fashion industry
- Previous experience with the process of delivering multi-channel campaigns
- You have project management and multi-tasking in your DNA
- You are outgoing, independent and motivated by problem-solving
- Excellent language skills, both Norwegian and English
What we can offer on our side
- A challenging position in an innovative and ambitious company
- A stimulating environment, with talented colleagues that loves to have fun at work
- A place where we share knowledge and experiences, and work purposefully together across functions.
The position is a full-time position and is bades at Tom Wood HQ at Grünerløkka in Oslo, Norway. Send your application including CV to [email protected] within 08.06.2022. Questions can be directed to [email protected].